Pete Wyatt Recruitment
PWR provides a high quality permanent recruitment service that bridges the gap between specialist search & selection consultancies and high street agencies.
We source a wide range of personnel from senior head office support roles through to junior management positions including HR & Training, Sales & Marketing, PA, Senior Administrators, Finance, Customer Services and Executives. We work predominantly with clients in the Wiltshire area. Our core areas of expertise are the permanent and temporary recruitment of senior/junior support personnel through to management for key head office functions:
PWR has developed a bespoke recruitment solution that is efficient and effective in delivering high calibre, relevant candidates that meet each client's specific requirements achieving a high placement success rate and superior levels of customer satisfaction.
Recruitment can be time-consuming and expensive; our comprehensive candidate selection process will ensure that you only interview suitable applicants. In addition to permanent recruitment, we also offer temporary support services. The appointment of an interim is an effective way of dealing with fluctuating staff requirements caused by workload peaks, headcount restrictions, special projects requiring a key skills set, holidays and maternity leave.
PWR adopts the same candidate selection process as for permanent positions ensuring that equally high standards are achieved for this sector. This permanent and temporary selection process follows these stages:
- Thorough investigation and understanding of each client's business, recruitment needs and culture
- Provision of an experienced dedicated consultant for each position giving a first-class service and a consistent point of contact
- Clear job specification and personality profile to facilitate effective candidate screening
- Sourcing candidates through specialist websites, our own extensive database, contacts network and targeted advertising
- Comprehensive interview including competency profiling of candidates against your specific job criteria
- Candidate shortlist will only contain applicants that are suitable for the position • Full candidate briefing prior to client facing interview
- Management of post interview feedback and further contact as required, until the successful candidate commences the role
- Provision of candidate references / testimonials
- Optional psychometric and aptitude assessments of candidates
If you are in the position of having to make redundancies within your company, you might be interested to learn more about our one day Redundancy Workshop.